Dolphin, Snorkel, Shipwreck Tour around Lanai from Lahaina
This is an opportunity to avoid the crowds on a smaller vessel that seats 17 people rather than 100 +. Our eco raft has a lesser impact on the environment and gives you a better opportunity to see dolphins, turtles, and teaming fish because you are closer to the water.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
Our trip departs at 7:00 am to take advantage of the early calm weather. We travel around the entire island of Lanai with breathtaking views, towering cliffs, and rugged landscape. Lanai is home to pods of dolphins and the reefs are teeming with colorful fish, coral, and sea turtles. This trip is aboard our ocean raft with our friendly and knowledgeable Captain and crew. Each guest gets a continental breakfast and a full deli lunch, as well as water, juice, and soda. We provide all the gear and instruction you will need, as well as flotation (boogie boards, waist belts, and noodles).
Departure Point :Lahaina, HI, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- If anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work with you to cancel/refund or reschedule your tour. Max 10 guests to allow space for social distancing. We can make exceptions for families with private charters.*Face masks are required at check-in, but may be removed on the boat.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.