Dolphin Tiki Cruise around Fort Myers Beach
Enjoy a private cruise with your friends and family on the Tiny Tiki. The price is a flat rate for a maximum of 6 people. The Tiny Tiki is a 23 ft custom tiki pontoon which offers both shaded and unshaded comfortable seating. We have coolers with ice on board and unique teak tables to give our boat an authentic tiki bar feel. The majority of the cruise will be through slow waterways along the intracoastal along Fort Myers Beach. All tours are operated by our USCG approved Captain Kate and our guide Brendan. You will likely spot dolphins, various species of birds, and maybe even manatees on your cruise. We have a stereo system with an aux cord so you can play your own music if you prefer. BYOB
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- We provide coolers and ice! Feel free to bring your own beverages and snacks.
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fort Myers Beach, Fort Myers Beach, Florida
We start our tour at the north end of Fort Myers Beach and start our trip down the intracoastal where you will see the more populated areas of the island passing other boaters and waterfront restaurants. The further south we go the more nature we will see as we cruise down along the mangroves to the southern end of the island. We will turn around at Big Carlos Pass which is a popular spot for dolphins to hunt for fish coming through before we head back to our starting point.
Pass By: Matanzas Pass Preserve, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
We will travel through Matanzas harbor where you will see downtown Fort Myers Beach and all the waterfront restaurants. Once we reach Matanzas preserve you will see mangrove trees on your left for the remainder of the cruise down and we will be more likely to see wildlife.
Departure Point :Getaway Marina, 18400 San Carlos Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe. We disinfect surfaces between tours. Employees are checked daily to ensure they are symptom-free. If anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work with you to cancel or reschedule!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.