Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling Tour Oman
Cruise through prime Oman dolphin habitat on a tour that combines dolphin watching and snorkeling at Turtle Bay.
Head offshore to seek out for Dolphins that thrive in the Gulf of Oman. Different kinds of dolphins can be spotted: Common, Spinner, Bottlenose and Risso´s Dolphins this makes this tour unique.
After seeing this beautiful creatures we continue to Turtle bay it is in the middle of Bandra al Khayran a place with small island and beach. This snorkeling spot is with colorful corals and vivid schools of fish. If you are lucky you can even swim with turtles, that makes this a unique experience.
All snorkeling gear is provided, and the crew can help beginner snorkelers get comfortable in the water. On the way back to the Dive Center you will enjoy the landscape of coastal line of Muscat. After the Tour you can use the resort facility for rest of the day.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Muscat Hills Resort, OM, Al Jissah St, Bandar Jissah 199, Oman
We offer daily dolphin watching and Snorkeling tours from Muscat Hills Resort. During the trip our captain will look for dolphins on the open sea. Since dolphins live in the wild, we usually find them in a different area every day. After watching this beautiful creatures we will snorkel at turtle bay. You can expect to swim with turtles, rays, moray eels, clown fish and a variety of other beautiful marine life. The clear water, the white sandy beach and the beautiful corals are an unforgettable sight.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Gulf of Oman
The Gulf of Oman, which channels waters between the Persian Gulf and the Arabian Sea, is a strait with an age-old seafaring history. From the tiniest coral dwellers and grazing sea turtles, to huge, shy whale sharks. Dolphins make daily appearances. Come and enjoy with us.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Oman, Oman
Turtle bay is in the middle of Bandar al Khayran, this area is a great example of the natural beauty of the landscape in this part of Muscat, sand-colored jagged mountains contrasted with crystal clear blue waters.It is full of many little bays, the one we visit for snorkeling is home of many fishes and turtles. We will stay here for about 2 hrs to swim, snorkel and enjoy.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Muscat Hills Resort, OM, Al Jissah St, Bandar Jissah 199, Oman
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.