Dolphin Watching at the Arrabida (Lisbon region)
The Prof. Luiz Saldanha Marine Park is currently considered an example of excellence in terms of the preservation and management of a protected marine area, providing the ideal conditions for many different species.
Dolphins benefit directly from this and it is therefore possible to observe them during their regular visits to this coast.
During this tour and as you have a taste of our local delicacies, you may enjoy the magnificent limestone cliffs of the Arrábida.
Our guides will assist with the interpretation of local fauna, flora and geology.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary
- Entry/Admission - Parque Natural da Arrabida
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Natural da Arrabida, Setubal 2900-324 Portugal
Prof. Luiz Saldanha Marine Reserve
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Vertente Natural - Active Tourism - Coasteering, Diving, Canoeing, Trekking, Dolphin Watch, Boat Tours, Porto de Abrigo de Sesimbra, loja nº6, 2970-152 Sesimbra, Portugal
Departure Time :9:40 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Our company have an internal protocol for your consulting.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.