Dolphin Watching Tour
For over 10 years a pack of dolphins of the bottlenose species has been settled in the waters between Capo Figari and Golfo Aranci
Near the island of Figarolo there is a fish farm, where, in huge cages, sea bass and sea bream are bred in large quantities. The presence of these fish attracts dolphins in search of food. Navigating near the island and the plant the chances of spotting dolphins are very high.
The guides on board will illustrate the features and habits of these specimens.
Suitable excursion for everyone!
Snack on board.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- On board mineral water and iced tea
What's excluded :
Tour in search of dolphins
Starting from the beach of the Baia Aranzos hotel with 5 minutes of navigation you reach the island of Figarolo located between the promontory of Capo Figari and Golfo Aranci.
For over 10 years a flock of bottlenose dolphins has been sedentary in the waters between Capo Figari and Golfo Aranci.
Near the island of Figarolo there is a fish farming plant, where, in huge cages, large quantities of sea bass and sea bream are bred in the sea. The presence of these fish attracts dolphins in search of food. Sailing near the island and the plant, the chances of spotting dolphins are very high.
The guides on board will illustrate the characteristics and habits of these specimens.
• Capo Figari, 07020, Golfo Aranci, Sardinia Italy
Departure Point :DST Sardegna - Diving & Snorkeling Team, 07020 Golfo Aranci, Province of Sassari, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.