Dolphin Watching Tour
We will show you why this is the natural habitat of so many dolphins, then, you will have the opportunity to meet them and enjoy with them these wonderful waters.
The Sado Estuary, known for the natural habitat of the dolphins (Roazes), particularly by the resident population, who feed, rest and socialize, over time have enchanted observers and tormented some fishermen. They can be observed along the coast of Arrábida, especially in the colder months. This activity is carried out between Setúbal, Troia and Serra da Arrábida. The exits are carried out with specialized guide on board that also presents a didactic component on the marine environment and the biodiversity included in it, as well as on the geology and points of local archaeological importance.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dolphin Watching
- Personal accident insurance
- Personal Guide
- Life jackets and other safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arrábida Sea Ventures, Rua do Clube Naval de, 2970-263 Sesimbra, Portugal
In this dolphin watching tour, we will show you why this amazing community chose the
Natural Park of Arrábida as their natural habitat, and then you will have the opportunity to
meet, and enjoy them play in these wonderful waters.
The Sado Estuary, is known to be the natural habitat of the Bottlenose dolphins (Roazes).
Welcomed by the population who feeds and protects them, and since they are easy to
socialize, they became one the wonders of Lisbon and they are a most know. The dolphins
can be seen all year, throughout the coast, from Setúbal, Tróia to the Arrábida coast.
Departure Point :Clube Naval de Sesimbra, 2970, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.