Dolphins Encounter and Whale Watching
Make your dreams come true during a unique dolphin encounter and discover the wonderful world of the whales.
An unforgettable experience: swimming with wild dolphins in their natural environment. If you don't want to swim with them, you can also observe them from the boat.
The second part of the excursion: whale watching. With the help of a hydrophone, our crew will try to localize them. And once on site, just admire these amazing creatures.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Breakfast - coffee, tea, juice, breakfast pastries
- Lunch - sandwich
- Live commentary on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Dolswim
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dolswim, La Jetee Road Black River, Grande Riviere Noire, Mauritius
Meeting time at 7 a.m. in Black River Mauritius for a light breakfast. At 7:30 a.m. you will leave on one of our speed boats for an unforgettable encounter. You will observe wild dolphins in their natural environment. If the conditions are right, you can also swim with them, accompanied by a skipper (max 2 persons at a time). We will first explain you the rules for a respectful encounter with the dolphins. The first part of this excursion ends with a snorkeling on the coral reef.
Then it is time to go observe the whales. With the help of a hydrophone, our crew will try to localize them. Humpback whales can be observed between June and November while Sperm whales can be observed all year round. A sandwich and soft drinks will be served during the trip.
Return around 1 p.m.
We guarantee a 60% chance to see the whales.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :La Jetée Road, La Jetée Rd, Grande Riviere Noire, Mauritius
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Wheelchair: We will carry the person on to the boat. Please advise weight. The wheelchair will not go on the boat and wheelchair clients will not go in the water. Exclusive excursion recommended for these clients.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.