Dolphins or Turtles Guaranteed, Catamaran Morning Snorkel & Lunch - A-Bay
Hop aboard this terrific 54 foot catamaran, with ample seating and shade. Enjoy the coastal sights and a refreshing swim and snorkel.
Snorkel vest, fins and in-water assistance from expert crew are included. Picnic lunch, soda, juice & water served.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Gratuity is suggested but is at guest's discretion
Cruise the scenic Waikoloa and Kohala coastline on a 54 foot catamaran. Depart from A-Bay, convenient to Waikoloa resorts, and head along the rugged and scenic shore of Kohala, viewing lava walls, rocky points, patches of sandy beaches, and gulches rising to the Kohala ridge -- the oldest part of Hawaii Island. Pods of dolphins can be spotted along this shore and whales in whale season. It is a serene and unspoiled scene with very little boat traffic, making for an extraordinary experience. Snorkeling is among some of the best on the island, and ours is often the only boat at the sight. One of the newer catamarans on the Waikoloa coast and delivers a terrific, safe and thrilling ride. Snorkel vest, fins and in-water assistance from expert crew are included. Picnic lunch, soda, juice & water served. Enjoy the coastal sights and a refreshing swim and snorkel. Bring your own or buy a new snorkel and mask on board.
Departure Point :69-1081 Ku'uali'i Pl, Waimea, HI 96743, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All guests must submit this health-screening form prior to boarding. To help keep you and our staff healthy, and maintain Hawaii as the safest U.S. state for visitors and locals alike, we strictly adhere to every possible precaution against the transmission of COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.