Dome Climbing Tour with English Breakfast in the oldest café in Florence
See the entire city from a single point by climbing to the top of Florence's Dome. Join a guided tour with local expert guides to discover the structure's full history and to make it unforgettable enjoy your English breakfast, before your tour begins or after the tour at your convenience from the oldest café in Florence.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast Included ( 1 hot drink, 1 fruit juice, 1 brioche of your choice, 1 savory choice and toasted bread with jam or scrambled eggs or omelet eggs)
- Official certified guide
- Radio system to hear the guide
- Entrance Ticket with reservation (you can climb the Dome only with RESERVATION)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance ticket to visit Crypt, Baptistery, Bell Tower, Cathedral & Museum of Florence Duomo
- Headphones will not be provided due to COVID-19 (We recommend to bring your own headphones)
- Food and Drink not mentioned above
The exterior view of the Cupola is a showstopper, but the only way to see the inside of the dome up close and enjoy the extraordinary view of Florence is to climb its 463 steps.
Discover how the Cupola was designed and built by Brunelleschi in 1418.
Find out why the corridors are so narrow, and admire Giorgio Vasari's frescoes of the Last Judgment (1572-9) on your way up. Look down and on the base, just above the drum, see the balcony started, but never finished, in 1507. Hear about the fascinating story of the balcony and the unfinished eighth side from your guide.
Once you climb to the top of the Cupola, you will be enchanted by the panoramic view of the Florence city in front of your eyes. Your guide will talk about the history and art of this Duomo Square and answer any of your questions regarding Duomo.
• Duomo, Duomo, Florence, Tuscany
Departure Point :Lindt Chocolate Shop Firenze Duomo, Piazza del Duomo, 15R, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, physically not fit to climb steps, pregnant women and suffering from vertigo, claustrophobia or heart problems
- No elevators are accessible on this tour
- Pets are not allowed
- The guided tour to climb the Cupola will take around 1 hour
- The Voucher can be used at your convenience during the hours where the breakfast is offered.
- The breakfast voucher with details can be collected at the tour meeting point or in Tour Operator's Office.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Bring your own headphones
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.