Dominican Republic Cultural Safari Tour
Come and enjoy a unique experience visiting a typical Dominican house to sample some of the best coffee and organic cacao in the world. Also visit one of the most important churches in the country then travel in Caribbean flair with a ride along the famous Chavon River, on a barge, where guests can enjoy a delicious grilled lobster lunch. You will also visit a sugar cane plantation and learn about Dominican tobacco. See firsthand how cigars are made!
Please be aware that from March 1st until June 30th the catch, holding, processing, transport and internal and external marketing of the red spiny lobster (Panulirus penicillatus) will be banned. For that reason, we will provide shrimp instead of lobster on this tour during these dates.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Lunch - Grilled lobster (Shrimp is served between March 1st and June 30th). Grilled chicken breast for non seafood eaters.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Rum, beer and wine.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Basilica Catedral Nuestra Senora de la Altagracia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica Catedral Nuestra Senora de la Altagracia, Higuey Dominican Republic
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Altos Dechavon, Altos Dechavon, La Romana Province, Dominican Republic
Enchanting country landscapes are revealed before your very eyes, as you set to sail through the Chavón River. Enjoy a scrumptious grilled lobster lunch afloat, as you sunbathe under the warm tropical sun.
Duration: 55 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
24-48 hours before you make the reservation you will receive a message informing the pick up time
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We reserve the right to refuse or accept a client who has presented fever, dry cough and respiratory difficulties, the day before the tour and the day of the tour, to participate in our excursions. Our vehicles will be reduced to 50% of their capacity. Tourists is recommended to use masks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.