Dominican Safari, Half Day And Full Day ... Fun, Culture, Adventure
This is an Excellent Family outing. Where the Family and other travelers can feel free from all stress. And Familiar with the Dominican culture and the living of our people both in the mountains and in the countryside, as well as in the city. They will have the opportunity to taste seasonal fruits, taste chocolate from the field, mamajuana typical Dominican drink
per adult from
3 hours 50 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Higuey, Higuey, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
In this tour, travelers will enjoy a long journey, visiting a work of art such as the Basilica cathedral Nuestra Señora De La Altagracia In the city of higuey, they will also go to the Municipal Market to see local products,
We will visit the Fields of the Sugar Cane Cut. We will visit the Children's schools, Coffee and cocoa plantations. We will pass through a Beautiful River of Crystal Waters. Everything is going up to the mountain where the farmers live and we will see their crops of vegetable fruits. .And others..
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Basilica Catedral Nuestra Senora de la Altagracia, Higuey Dominican Republic
Travelers will have the opportunity to visit the Basilica-Cathedral of Our Lady of Altagracia, an architectural monument where many faithful Catholics visit and venerate it.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
It is important that our travelers carry in their backpacks or bags ... some sunscreen, towels, hats, some money in case you want to buy some kind of souvenir ...
Departure Time :1/30/2020 - 1/2/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 12:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.