Don Vasco I Route - Traditional Patzcuaro from Morelia
We will leave from Morelia so that they can get to know one of the most emblematic magical towns of the Michoacan lands, Pátzcuaro which when starting the tour we will visit Quiroga, an ideal town where you can make handicraft purchases to visit later Tzintzuntzan, the former capital of the Purépecha empire. Visit to the Franciscan temple, atrium of olive trees and an open chapel.
We will visit Janitzio by boat, and in Janitzio, at its highest part, we will be able to visit the statue dedicated to the great national hero Don José María Morelos y Pavón, in which time will be given to visit commercial and gastronomy venues.
Returning we will move to Pátzcuaro, where they will be given time for food (not included), then we will visit the city of Pátzcuaro where we will see the Basilica of Our Lady of Health, the Museum of Popular Arts and Industries, the Former College of the Society of Jesus, the Temple of the Tabernacle, the House of the Eleven Patios, among other attractions of Pátzcuaro.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified tourist guide
- Round trip transportation from your hotel
- Travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Unspecified expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Quiroga, Quiroga, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Quiroga's gastronomy offers you delicious dishes such as carnitas, pozole or corundas, you can also check out their wooden creations and leather objects
Pass By: Tzintzuntzan, Michoacán, Mexico
Know the most important city of the Purepecha empire, now it is a magical town and it is on the shores of Lake Patzcuaro
Pass By: Isla Janitzio, Patzcuaro Mexico
Visit one of the islands of Lake Patzcuaro, it is one of the highest and is the most important of all, it has a spectacular viewpoint with a statue up to the top of the island
Pass By: Patzcuaro, Patzcuaro, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
In this tour modern life is combined with the traditions of the towns, a walk that will take you past, has a privileged location on the shore of the lake.
Departure Point :Centro histórico de Morelia, 58000 Morelia, Mich., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from hotels located in downtown Morelia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.