Donana National Park Horse or 4x4 Riding Day Trip
Escape the bustle of Seville on a full-day tour to the Doñana National Park, village of El Rocío, and Atlantic coast beaches of the Guadalquivir River Delta region. Ride Andalusian horses or tour the dunes and marshes by 4WD vehicle, swim in the ocean and live up the essence of Southern Spain.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide/Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- 4×4 or horse riding tour
- Insider tips
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Discover the spectacular Doñana National Park of Andalusia’s Atlantic coast on a full-day scenic wilderness tour from Seville, and see thousands of birds and unique ecosystems.
Following a hotel pick-up, drive approximately 60 miles (100 kilometers) towards Portugal. You will arrive at the NP Doñana Park, one of the most important marshlands in Europe thanks to its proximity to Africa. You will have the options to tour the National Park by 4WD vehicle, driving through shallow streams and over sand dunes, marveling at the abundant bird life (depends on the season), or climbing on the back of a horse to ride along the windswept beach.
If you choose to ride horses you can still visit the information center to learn more about the wildlife, and enjoy a short hike to take in the wide panoramas. After these tours you will finish around noon to head to the beach for a swim or short siesta. You can choose to have a picnic on the beach, or head to a local restaurant to try the catch of the day if you prefer.
After lunch, you will visit the beautiful village of El Rocío to stop for a coffee, enjoy a stroll around this picturesque village to see the charming chapel overlooking a lake with wild horses. The order of activities might change depending on the season and the timetable of your horse riding or 4×4 excursion.
• Schedule: Monday to Sunday at 6.30 am
• Duration: 10-11 hours
• Group size: 1-8 people
• Meeting point: Hotel pick up
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Visit one of the most romantic villages of Spain at el Rocio
- Explore the marshes and sand dunes of the Doñana National Park
- Swim in the Atlantic Ocean on a day tour from Seville
- Ride horses along the beach
- Drive by large 4WD vehicle through sand dunes and marshes
- Look for abundant bird and wildlife, including flamingo, lynx, and more
- Kids under 5 will also be charged
- Infant seats available
- The pickup time can change according to the opening hours of the national park
- Depending on the season the national park can be very different and the animals you see too
- Most travelers can participate
- Masks and gloves will be worn by drivers and guides and hand sanitiser available
- Vehicles will be thoroughly disinfected before use
- All tours are small group and social distancing will be practiced as best possible. Private tours are available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.