Donegal Coast One Day Self-Guided E-Bike Tour
Cycle at ease along the stunning Donegal coast. Take in the awe-inspiring views of cliffs, bays, headlands and beaches. Allow our top of the range e-bikes to take you easily up every hill. Visit Europe's highest sea cliffs at Sliabh Liag. See the Silver Strand — one of the world's most beautiful beaches. Explore the ancient graves, monuments and standing stones of the Glencolmcille Valley. The pace you cycle at is up to you, but to get the most from your experience it is best to allow at least 4 hours.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Top of the range electrically assisted bike (e-bike).
- Safety equipment including high visibility vest and helmet.
- Detailed turn by turn route instructions.
- Detailed guide notes on points of interest, history etc.
- Support in case of mechanical problems.
What's excluded :
- Entry to sites and attractions.
- Food and drink.
- Entry/Admission - Glencolmcille Folk Village
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Slieve League Cliffs Near Teelin, Carrick Ireland
Take in the amazing views at one of Ireland's most beautiful locations.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cloghanmore Megalithic Tomb, Malin More, Glencolumbkille, Co. Donegal, Ireland
Visit a stone age court tomb.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Silver Strand Beach, Malin Beg Ireland
Visit one of Ireland's most beautiful beaches.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Glencolmcille Folk Village, Ghleann Cholm Cille Co. Donegal, Glencolmcille Ireland
Visit Glencolmcile Folk Village.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Clocha na hEireann, Fr. McDwer Folk Village, Glencolmcille F94DN22 Ireland
Collaborative map of Ireland sculpture commerating the 1916 rising. Created by 32 sculptors from all over the Island of Ireland. The sculpture is located beside the entrance to Glencolmcille Beach.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Carrick, stop 140411, Roxborough Glebe, Co. Donegal, Ireland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2020 - 9/19/2020
8/10/2021 - 9/30/2021
Monday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 05:30 PM Friday: 09:30 AM - 05:30 PM Saturday: 09:30 AM - 05:30 PM Sunday: 09:30 AM - 02:00 PM Tuesday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum height: 1.50 metres (5'0")
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants must be competent cyclists.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing is required when collecting and returning bikes and equipment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.