Doors-Off Diamond Head Scenic Helicopter Tour
Paradise Helicopters' Diamond Head Scenic tour is the best way to see some of the most famous spots in Hawaii, by air. On this small group tour departing from the Kalaeloa Airport, just minutes from the resorts at Ko Olina, you will see Pearl Harbor from the same vantage point as the US Airmen who responded to the fateful attack on the Day of Infamy. You will also drink in the incredible views of Ala Moana Beach Park, the busy Ala Wai Boat Harbor , and the iconic white sand beach of Waikiki.
Come to a new appreciation of Le‘ahi (Diamond Head Crater) from a dramatic perspective before turning toward the lush Nu‘uanu Valley. Glance over at Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific before returning to the luxurious Ko Olina Resort area on the sunny westside of O‘ahu.
per adult from
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Round-trip shared transfer from Ko Olina Resort
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ala Moana Beach Park, 1201 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96814-4205
Ala Moana Beach Park
Pass By: Pearl Harbor National Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
See Pearl Harbor from the same vantage point as the US Airmen who responded to the fateful attack on the Day of Infamy.
Pass By: Ala Wai Yacht Harbor, Honolulu Waterfront, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813
Ala Wai Boat Harbor
Pass By: Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Lē‘ahi (Diamond Head)
Pass By: Lulumahu Waterfall, 3310 Pali Hwy # 4460, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96817
Pass By: National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, 2177 Puowaina Dr, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-1729
Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
Pass By: Ko'Olina Beach Park, 92-100 Waipahe Pl, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707-4293
Ko'Olina Resort Area
Departure Point :Kalaeloa Airport, 300 Midway St, Kapolei, HI 96707, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
- Helicopter holds 4 passengers; larger groups may be separated
- Due to the current social distancing requirements for the state of Hawai'i, face masks are required for the duration of the flight
- Infants must sit on laps
- Learn about our elevated health & safety protocol to help observe the COVID-related requirements of social distancing and sanitization on our website
- A visitor who has either quarantined for 10 days (showing an airline ticket with an arrival date 10 days prior to flight), or who can show that the pre-testing travel program accepted a negative test result from them.
- A resident who has been on island for at least 10 days or who has had a negative COVID-19 test in the past 72 hours.
- Most travelers can participate
- All guests weighing between 265 lbs – 300 lbs when weighed at check-in, will be assessed a Capacity Surcharge of $50 on our Hughes/MD 500 helicopter or $100 on our Bell 407 helicopter. They will be guaranteed a window seat.
- We require that any guests weighing 300 lbs. or more purchase an additional empty seat to safely balance the aircraft. Upon check-in, we will weigh all passengers. They will be guaranteed a window seat.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for anyone over 5 years old, unless a medical condition prevents it. If COVID-like symptoms are observed, temperature may be taken and we may reschedule your flight. Please check our website for more details.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.