Doors Small-Group Guided Photography Walking Tour in Prague
Prague’s doors and windows tour will give you insight into the culture of the country. The character of several architectonics styles of Prague’s buildings are fascinating, as well as many different patterns and ornaments of the doors. Revel in the beauty of the city and capture it through photography. This is a small-group tour with a maximum of 10 travelers per booking. We will have together about 3 hours discovering Prague, learning the techniques how to take nice doors photos.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided photography walk through Prague
- Assistance of a skilled photographer
- Recommendation of composition, exposure time, shutter, and other settings
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Instructions or lessons on how to handle your camera or your camera's settings
- Visit best Prague’s locations with a high concentration of doors, and get recommendations on photo techniques, such as composition, shutter and other settings.
Your photography walk begins and ends in the historic center of the city. Along the way, marvel at the different architectural styles and historic buildings. You will get many photos of very different doors and windows.
You will spend 5 to 15 minutes at your selection of the over 30 stops.
For demanding photographers we offer a private tour with your own choice according to the architectural style of the buildings or according to the locations of the sample photographs.
Departure Point :Malostranská, 118 00 Prague-Prague 1, Czechia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Pohořelec, 118 00 Praha 1, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- High aperture lens, a full replacement battery and rain wear are recommended
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.