Dora Cruise 5 Star -Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay,Cat Ba Island 2 Days 1 Night
Experiencing in tourism over 20 years, we always desire to give fabulous and perfect services to the passengers to visit Halong and Lan Ha Bay Viet Nam. It is one of our motivations to develop Dora Cruise – truly 5-star cruise to discover the new route from Halong – Natural World Heritage site in Vietnam and Lan Ha Bay – the largest and most glamorous bay in Cat Ba. We deeply believe that you will love our services and experiences that Dora brings to you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shuttle Bus pick up at hotel in Hanoi - Halong Bay - hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Area
- Private Cabin with sea view window, hot water, western toilet & Air-Conditioning
- Meals on Board: 1 Breakfast + 2 Lunches + 1 Dinner
- Welcome Drink (soft drink, tea or coffee)
- Kayaking to explore tunnel caves
- Entrance Fees & Sightseeing tickets
- Visiting Caves & Floating Fishing Villages.
- All taxes & services charge
What's excluded :
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- DISCOVERY HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY (2 DAYS 1 NIGHT)
(Our itinerary is unique and different, we will take you to the less touristy and enchanted sceneries)
DAY 1: HANOI- HALONG – LAN HA ON DORA CRUISE ( L/ D)
08:00 – 8:45: Our tour guide pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
08:45: Departure to Halong Bay.
10:30: Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minutes short break.
11:30 – 12:00: Arrive to Tuan Chau harbor.
12:00 – 12:30: Transferred by speedboat to Dora Cruise. Welcome to Dora Cruise and enjoy welcome drink, meet the captain, crew to get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
13:00: Enjoy Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian set menu lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
– Continue cruising through Con Vit islet (Duck Islet), Thumb islet and Gia Luan Harbor where belonged to Cat Ba area.
– Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
– Do kayaking and swimming at Ba Trai Dao Islet
17.30: Come back to our Dora Cruise and participate in our sunset party with fruit, cake and wine. Take photos and relax.
18:00 – 18:15: Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of Dora Halong Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
19:00: Time for dinner enjoying special seafood and Vietnamese typical food on the cruise.
21:00: Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, listen to music, squid fishing, relaxing and overnight on the Dora Cruise.
DAY 2: DORA LAN HA – DARK & LIGHT CAVE – HA LONG CRUISE – HANOI ( B/L)
06.30: Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
07.00 – 7:45: Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast.
08.15: You will be at reception to go visit Dark & Bright Cave by the tender (the transfer boat) to the small floating house and there you can have opportunity to explore the cave on local bamboo boat (rowing by the locals).
09.30: Come back to Dora Cruise and check-out from the private cabin and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
10:00: Have last buffet lunch at the cruise
11:30: Dora Cruise are landing near Tuan Chau Harbor and transfer guest to Tuan Chau, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:00 – 12:30: Return to Hanoi.
13:50 – 14:00: Stopover in Hai Duong province to relax.
15:00 – 15:30: Arrive in Hanoi
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, Số 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
We pick up tourist at hotel around Hanoi old quarter, Hoan Kiem lake and Ha Long harbor
PortsTuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.