Dos Ojos Cenote Private Tour with Mayan lunch
Enjoy a unique and exclusive private snorkeling tour to the famous Dos Ojos cenote, with private experimented certified snorkeling guide. With lunch at a local Mayan restaurant. Early departure to avoid the crowds.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Playa del Carmen to Tulum hotels
- Private Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Lunch (one meal a la carte)
- Beverages water, soda, beer included
- Use of snorkel equipment including lights, life jackets and wetsuits
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Dos Ojos
What's excluded :
- Camera fee at the entrance if you bring a professional underwater camera.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenotes Dos Ojos, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Swim in the 2 cenotes of Dos Ojos and Lunch
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up / Drop off in front of your hotel lobby. (Note that some hotels don't allow pick up at your lobby. In that case the pick up point is at the main access gate of the resort.)
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Swimming skills mandatory
- Children of less than 5 years old can not participate.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Absolute Adventure is SAFE TRAVELS certified. The certificate, delivered by by SEDETUR (tourism secretary), SESA (health secretary) and the Government of Quintana Roo, confirms we have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols – so our travelers can experience ‘Safe Travels’.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.