We would like to offer you a wonderful tour in St. Petersburg of Fyodor Dostoevsky’s epoch. He lived and worked here, he created masterpieces of literature, still popular at present.
The program of the tour includes the overlook of the houses, which belonged to: Rodion Raskolnikov, Sonya Marmeladova, percenter lady from the novel “Crime and punishment”; Parfyon Rogozhkin from the philosophic work “The Idiot”. Fyodor Mikhailovich changed apartments very often, he preferred not to stay at one place all the time. The house in Kuznechny Lane, where he created “The Brothers Karamazov” became his final waypoint. Now this is a place, where Dostoevsky museum is located.
Everybody, who admires the writer and wants to get acquainted with unusual St. Petersburg will appreciate a fascinating and informative 3-hour excursion.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional licensed guide -3 hour
- Unique author’s route
- Comfortable vehicle with A/C and driver service- 3 hours (for car tour)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Raskolnikov House, Stolyarny per 5 metro Sennaya Pl, St. Petersburg 190031 Russia
Raskolnikov House. This is the house where the character of the work "Crime and punishment" Radion Raskolnikov lived
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- Marine Facade
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.