Double Decker Night-Time Tour of Philadelphia
See the dazzling light of the city from atop a double decker bus. Our beautiful City has age and wisdom, and buildings steeped in rich history. Explore the Iconic Buildings such as our newest addition which is the Comcast Technology Center at night in their glamourous city lights.
From the open-air top deck of our tour bus, you’ll have spectacular views of twinkling lights and top landmarks, like the Philadelphia Museum of arts, The comcast Center, the Bellvue Hotel and The Kimmel Center.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Expert local guides offer live commentary as you travel 28 different stops.
- Tour highlights Philly's 100 most popular attractions- Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, the US Mint
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hop on and Hop off
Philadelphia Night Tour
Route Duration: 1 hour 15 minutesStops on the Philadelphia Night Tour:
Attractions on the Philadelphia Night Tour:
- 111 S Independence Mall E - City Sightseeing Philadelphia Kiosk at the Bourse Building
- Betsy Ross House - United States Mint
- Independence Visitor Center - Near Christ Church Burial Ground.
- Chinatown Friendship Arch
- Reading Terminal Market - City Sightseeing Philadelphia Kiosk outside of The Marriott
- Love Park - Right across from Dilworth Park
- Cathedral Basilica of Ss. Peter & Paul and the Shrine of Saint Katharine Drexel - Ben Franklin Parkway & 17th St.
- Logan Square - Sister Cities Park Cafe
- Rodin Museum - The Barnes Foundation.
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Fairmount Avenue & Pennsylvania Avenue
- Rocky Steps - Fairmont Park Loop
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Civil War Monument
- Please Touch Museum
- Philadelphia zoo
- The Franklin Institute - Academy of Natural Sciences
- The Mütter Museum at The College of Physicians of Philadelphia
- One Liberty Observation Deck - Shops at Liberty Place
- Avenue Of The Arts - Rittenhouse Square
- Society Hill
- Mother Bethel A.M.E. Church
- Head House Square - South Street District
- Korean War Memorial Park
- Penn's Landing - Independence Seaport Museum
- Museum of the American Revolution - Penn's Landing
- 2nd St & Market St - Christ Church
- Liberty Bell
Reading Terminal Market
Operates: departs 6:30pm or 8:30pm
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.