Double dive in the Algarve. Don't stop on the beach!
People come to the Algarve looking for special and fantastic holidays. And of course, a beautiful beach where to rest, stroll, play, swim in the sea.
Well, take a good look at the blue waters in front of you and follow our lead; Go further and Go under! Don´t stop at the beach, dive with us, grab the opportunity of knowing the Algarve also underwater.
And, if you decide to accept this challende and want to experience diving in the Algarve, the right decision is to do it with us. We are Portuguese frequent divers, we dive here all year round, and we only dive the best spots.
We like to say; "We worry, You dive!"
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
We will take you scuba diving and knowing Algarve underwater.
Algarve is fantastic also underwater, so, don't stay at the beach, go further and go under.
We will take you to your Best Dive, to see underwater what you like to see and to do underwater what you like to do, like just swimming around, or taking pictures.
This will happen after a short briefing of the next 60 to 90 minutes in the ocean, explaining where we're going and how we should behave when we get there. The ocean, the sea creatures, the rocks, the flora, everything underwater can contribute to our pleasure and satisfaction, and our responsibility is to leave untouched, respecting and protecting everything we see.
This experience is for certified divers.
If you aren't a certified diver we can take you on a "try dive". You will be diving as a certified diver, but you will be permanently supervised by a diving instructor.
Talk with your host to completely understand what's different.
And remember: We worry, You dive!
Departure Point :Marina de Albufeira, Várzea da, Beco da Orada Apartado 2422, 8201-918 Albufeira, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is optional.Not included in the price.Airports
- Faro Airport, Faro Portugal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/25/2019 - 1/16/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Reduced number of divers onboard + Restricted access to locker room
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.