Double Parasail Over Cabbage Beach
Parasail over the clear blue crystal waters of Cabbage Beach, Paradise Island. This amazing ride will leave you breathless and keep you coming back for more. This is an experience like no other that the whole family will enjoy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Private Residence/Home Pick up - guests residing in private residences are subject to a $20 transportation fee for the first two passengers and $5 for each additional passenger after
Take to the skies high above the crystal-clear blue waters of Cabbage Beach on this exhilarating parasailing adventure. Soak up the sunshine as you’re treated to epic views of The Bahama’s gorgeous beaches while flying alongside the tropical coast.
Your journey begins when you’re picked up at your hotel or cruise ship terminal, your guide transporting you to Cabbage Beach on stunning Paradise Island. Cross over the magnificent white-sanded shores as you board a speed boat that takes you out to the glittering ocean waters. Prepare for your exciting ride as your guide straps you into a safety harness before the boat takes off, the sail inflating as you are pulled up from the boat, beginning your flight above.
Glide through the air as you gain altitude, enjoying breathtaking views of the beach from this heightened altitude. Take in the sight of tropical forests, stunning beaches, and the turquoise sea beneath you. As your flight comes to an end, your guide gently pulls you back into the boat. After your ride, feel free to spend the remainder of your day swimming in the water or relaxing on the beach.
Departure Point :Cabbage Beach, The Bahamas
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel guests will be picked up outside of their hotel's lobby 15 minutes prior to the booked adventure time.Ports
- Prince George Wharf, 2 Charlotte St, Nassau, The Bahamas
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival/missed cruise ship or airline departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.