Double Plantation Tour. Oak Alley, Laura, or The Whitney Plantation
This is a half day tour of the old river road plantation homes. You will have a chance to see where they film movies like Django Unchained, Queen Sugar, 12 years a slave, Forrest Gump with Tom Hanks, Interview with a vampire with Brad Pitt. Also your Driver/Guide will enlighten you on a host of other attractions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Laura: Louisiana's Creole Heritage Site
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laura: Louisiana's Creole Heritage Site, 2247 Highway 18, Vacherie, LA 70090-5409
The drive out to Oak Alley Plantation is about 70 minutes.Once arriving at Plantation #1 between 9:45 AM and 10:00 AM your tour will begin. You will have approximately 2 hours at each plantation. Will then take a short 15 min drive down to plantation #2 where you will also have approximately 2 hours. All tours provide on site Tour Guides. There will be also time for self guided tours of the grounds. You Will also stop at a local cafe for a quick before heading back to New Orleans. or as a courtesy will we will drop you of at a Restaurant of your choice that is within reason of your original pickup location.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP ANYWHERE IN NEW ORLEANS. LEAVE NAME OF HOTEL BEFORE YOU CHECK OUT
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Crescent City Tours & Transportation is working hard to provide our staff and customers best quality and experience during these unprecedented times. If you have any concerns that we may not have covered please feel to reach out to us with your concerns.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.