Dougga & Zaghouan
Located 50Km from the capital Tunis and 35Km from the seaside resort of Hammamet, the city of Zaghouan is one of the most beautiful destinations in Tunisia.
Known for its natural mineral wealth and above all thermal spa of first choice, this locality, originally Berber, fascinated the Romans who baptized it Ziqua (term related to water) before it was occupied by Andalusian refugees in 1609 .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Dougga
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dougga, Tunisia
Visit the archaeological site. Unesco classified this site on the World Heritage List in 1997, considering it to be "the best-preserved small Roman city in North Africa"
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Testour, Tunisia
visit the Great Mosque (The Great Mosque of Testour and equipped with a clock unique in the world. Its hands rotate counterclockwise and the numbers are also placed upside down
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zaghouan, Zaghouan, Zaghouan Governorate
City that jealously preserves its Andalusian heritage
Visit the Temple of Waters, which marks the location of the source. This semi-circular collecting basin was a public fountain, under the protection of Neptune
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Carthage Airport, Tunis Tunisia
- Avenue Franklin Roosevelt, La Goulette, Tunisia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.