Downtown and Panorama 2-Day Hop-on-Hop-off Bus Tour in Seoul
Explore some of Seoul's top sights on a single deck bus with this hop-on-hop-off tour. Hop off and check out a location and never have to wait long to head to the next. Included is an international voice guidance system that will provide information about every stop along the way in 11 languages. Valid for 2 days so you can enjoy the most of Seoul without a rush. Visit places like The War Memorial of Korea, Changgyeonggung Palace, Gangnam Station and much more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Audio guide in English, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Siamese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malaysian.
- Hop-on Hop-off tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to any sites or museums
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- The downtown palace course in Seoul has 22 total stops.
The buses leave from Gwangwhamun starting at 9am. The international voice guidance system on individual seats provides information about every stop.
The entire route takes around 2 hours to complete for one bus. Feel free to hop off at any location that interests you as another bus will be there to pick with one stopping every 25 to 30 minutes.
• Deoksugung Palace
• Namdaemun Market
• Seoul Station
• The War Memorial of Korea
• Yongsan Station
• National Museum of Korea
• Namsangol Hanok Village
• Grand Ambassador Hotel
• Shilla Hotel
• N Seoul Tower
• Hyatt Hotel
• Dongdaemun Design Plaza
• Changgyeonggung Palace
• Changdeokgung Palace
• National Fork Museum
• Sejong Cultural Center
The panorama course in Seoul has a total of 17 stops.
The buses leave from Gwangwhamun starting at 9:30am. The history of Seoul and directions are provided of traditional palaces and cultural heritages in 11 languages. The high decker open-top bus has been divided into two parts with the front part being a cabin with 20 seats and the back part a totally open, 25 seat open air space with a 360-degree field of view.
Starts at Gwangwhamun
• Animation Center
• Namsan Cable Car
• Hilton Hotel
• Namsan Public Library
• Hyatt Hotel
• Gangnam Station
• Some Sevit
• 63City/Hangang Cruise
• Yeouinaru Station
• Hongik Univ.
• Airport Railroad Hongik Univ. Station
• Ewha Women's Univ.
• Museum of Agriculture/Jeongdonggil
• Seoul Museum of History/Gyeonghuigung Palace
• Sejong Center for the Performing Arts
Departure Point :Donghwa Duty-free Shops and Koreana Hotel at Gwanghwamun
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Voucher must be redeemed for the ticket
- Circulation time is around 2 hours
- Downtown Palace course buses run every 25 to 30 minutes.
- Panorama course buses run every 40 to 45 minutes.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.