Downtown Belize City Tour (Rum Factory included)
Your Smart Travel Belize Tour Guide will meet you at an agreed upon location in Belize City. Your city tour begins by taking an educational tour on the North side of Belize City with stops at a variety of landmarks and historic buildings such as the Chateau Caribbean Hotel, Memorial Park, Central Bank of Belize, MCC Grounds, BTL Park (formerly known as Lindbergh Landing), Marion Jones Sporting Complex, Old Belize City Prison among many other buildings.
After seeing North side Belize City, we will travel up the Philip Goldson Highway to Traveler’s Rum Factory and the Belize Sign where guests will have the opportunity to take pictures and purchase souvenirs. Additionally, your Smart Travel Belize Tour Guide will take you to see the South side of Belize City, where you will make a stop at the oldest Anglican Church in Central America and downtown Belize City before making our way way back to your drop off point.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Belize Civic Centre
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Belize Civic Centre, Central American Boulevard, Belize City, Belize
Spend a day and explore the old capital which is full of historic sites.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Belize City Municipal AirstripOcean Ferry Water TaxiSan Pedro Belize Express Water TaxiIf you would like us to pick you up at your accommodation, kindly let us know via email.NOTE: We can't pick up from Harvest Caye Port in the mean time due to the distance going to Belize District. Please bear with us.Ports
- Belize City Cruise Port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.