Downtown E-Scooter Street Art Instagram Photography Tour
Our Instagram tour is not your averge art walk its an experience with a classic Vegas feel attached. Our powerful e-scooters will propel you all through Downtown Las Vegas and the surrounding Art DIstricts as your photographer captures artistic one of a kind photos of you and your group. You'll stop at famous sites and destinations that inspired movies and music, and learn about the history and architecture as you snap photos of these iconic destinations.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- A Photographer is included!
- Use of Segway
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Downtown Container Park, 707 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5615
We start our tour at Container Park which is covered in great photo ops. While here your photographer and tour guide will fill your mind with great ideas for our upcoming stops.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Casino at the El Cortez Hotel, 600 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5614
This Area is crawling with great Street art We will scoot down some alleys and hidden streets to find some of the best oversized art murals in all the city!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Las Vegas Arts District, Bounded by Commerce Street, Hoover Avenue, 4th Street, Las Vegas Boulevard and Colorado Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89104
We will cruise through the streets of the Art district soaking up the last of the best photo oppurtunities before the fun ride back to our starting point.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :707 E Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.