Downtown Freedom Trail Walking Tour in Boston
Dive into early American history and architecture as you explore the Freedom Trail in Downtown Boston. On a 70-minute walking tour, admire the architecture, and learn about the history and culture of the city as you pass attractions and landmarks like Faneuil Hall, King's Chapel, and Boston Common.
per adult from
1 hour 10 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- 70-Minute Freedom Trail Walking Tour of Boston
- Pass attractions and landmarks like Faneuil Hall, King's Chapel, and Boston Common.
What's excluded :
- Your tour starts on State Street, across from the Old State House in downtown Boston. Meet your guide and set off on your Freedom Trail walking tour, which introduces you to the charming atmosphere and interesting history of this historic section of the city.
First check out the Old State House, and then compare it with the New State House before continuing past Faneuil Hall, a marketplace and meeting hall since 1743. Walk to the Boston Massacre Site and learn the story behind the memorial, and admire the architecture of Park Street Church and King's Chapel.
Then make your way to the Old South Meeting House, proceed through the Old Granary Cemetery, and visit Old City Hall. Pass the First Schoolhouse Site and the Old Corner Bookstore, which was once a meeting place for authors like Ralph Waldo Emerson and Charles Dickens. Your tour ends with a stroll through Boston Common.
Departure Point :State Street at Congress Street, Boston, MA 02203, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Boston Common, 139 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.