Downtown Local Markets Immersion Shopping Tour
Our shopping tours are specific in their focus on one area of collecting. Guests are afforded the benefit of being introduced to established dealers with whom relationships have been cultivated by our staff over many years. Our amenities are also higher-quality and more extensive than offered by other tours, and our licensed tour guides, averaging 20+ years experience, more qualified.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Intimate Small Group Tours – Limited to 10 guests
- Museum-Quality Curation
- Veteran Licensed Tour Guides
- Premium Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Lunch - Authentic local restaurant frequented primarily by local Myanmar community.
- Soda/Pop - Premium Branded Soft Drinks, Bottled Water, Juice
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Bogyoke Aung San Market
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, purchases.
- Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon Region, Yangon Region
A landmark feature of Yangon’s vibrant diversity, are its traditional markets – on the street, as well as in extensive street-level building complexes. Most famous is the Bogyoke Market, previously known as the Scott Market, but there are innumerable others.
Walking through these markets, still patronized almost exclusively by local residents, is a tantalizing introduction to the authentic traditional life in Yangon. Whether, you patronize one of the literally thousands of vendors or just wander in amazement at the rich vitality surrounding you, it is sure to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Bogyoke Aung San Market, Bo Gyoke Rd, Pabedan 11141 Myanmar
One among multiple markets visited by our tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off at no extra charge from any hotel or other residence in Yangon, as well as from the airport and Botataung Port. For guests arriving to the Thilawa Port, the cost of transportation to and from Yangon is not included, but can be arranged for an additional charge of $25 per guest. Please let us know where you'll be staying or arriving.Airports
- Mingaladon Airport, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
- Thilawa Port
- Botataung Port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children under 10.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.