Downtown Mobile Food Tour
Enjoy Mobile, Alabama's award-winning food scene while experiencing the rich history and culture of our Gulf Coast city!
The signature food tour of Mobile, Alabama. Enjoy iconic Gulf Coast dishes like gumbo, pralines and oysters. You’ll love our stories with over 300 years of Mobile history from Bienville to Hank Aaron to the Moon Pie. The only thing you’ll leave hungry for is more of Mobile!
Our meeting location is The Ruby Slipper Cafe located at 100 N. Royal St. in Downtown Mobile.
per adult from
What's included :
- All food and water is included in the price of the tour.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Price does not include alcoholic drinks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bienville Bites Food Tour, Mobile, AL 36601
Taste Gulf Coast staples like a true Mobilian!
Hear stories from over 300 years of history and learn about the city of six flags. Walk away knowing the birthplace of Mardi Gras!
Our LoDa Stroll will include tastings from 7 of downtown Mobile’s favorite restaurants and shops.
Experience the history and culture and hear the stories of downtown Mobile’s Lower Dauphin Street Historic District (LoDa).
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: The Fort of Colonial Mobile, 150 S Royal St, Mobile, AL 36602-3001
Find out why Bienville decided to build the fort at this location.
Stop At: Mardi Gras Park, 104-148 S Royal St near the Mobile History Museum, Mobile, AL 36602-3102
Six different flags have flown over Mobile throughout its history. Hear the story of Mobile's history at Mardi Gras Park dating back to 1702 and what the first Mardi Gras celebration was like.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: History Museum of Mobile, 111 S Royal St Southern Market/Old City Hall, Mobile, AL 36602-3101
See the History Museum located in the Old City Hall Building.
Pass By: Dauphin Street, Mobile, AL
Our walking tour consists of restaurants all along Dauphin Street. Many historic buildings line Dauphin Street dating back to the 1830's and see the renaissance of our present day.
Pass By: Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, 2 South Claiborne Street, Mobile, AL 36602
Hear the history of this congregation that's the oldest in the state of Alabama. Admire the beauty of the Cathedral built in 1835.
Stop At: Bienville Square, 150 Dauphin St, Mobile, AL 36602
Walk through the shady oaks of beautiful Bienville Square. Stop for a quick photo at the historic fountain.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :100 N Royal St, Mobile, AL 36602, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :150 Dauphin St, Mobile, AL 36602, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.