Downtown Nashville Pub Crawl Walking Tour
This Nashville Pub Crawl is Music City's most popular and original pub crawl. We are more than just a drinking bar tour. We add entertaining history and stories, games, laughs, and drink specials, all set in some of Nashville's most charming watering holes. A walking tour allows the guests to spend quality time in our bars, experiencing the charm of Second Avenue, experiencing some of the best musicians in Nashville.
Our general group guests love the way our guides encourage guests to mingle. By the end of the tour, you can't tell who arrived with whom.
Our low tour price also makes this the best valued tour in town, and adds to its popularity. We love Nashville and hope to see you soon.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
- Stops at 4-5 cool watering holes
- Drink Specials just for guests
- Walking tour within one city block
- Entry/Admission - Printer's Alley
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Food (Please eat before tour)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Downtown, Nashville, TN, USA
This is a walking pub crawl along historic 2nd Ave. N and /or Printers Alley. Guests will visit 4-5 bars, enjoying light-hearted Nashville history, games, live music, drink specials and mingling with other crawlers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Printer's Alley, Between 3rd Ave N & 4th Ave N An alley from Union St to Commerce St, Nashville, TN 37201
Printers Alley has rich and colorful history. We will tell you all about it.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Downtown, Nashville, TN, USA
Return Detail :Commerce Street & 3rd Avenue North, Commerce St & 3rd Ave N, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All guests must be 21+
- If there are any special occasions (birthday, bride/groom) , please let us know in the special requirements section at the time of booking
- Minimum numbers of 6 guests required to run this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This is a walking pub crawl within two city block, with stops at 4-5 bars.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We adhere to city-mandated policies. As they change regularly, so do we. All our bars comply with local sanitation and capacity requirements, therefore, we do, as well. II
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.