Downtown Orlando 2 HR Interactive Walking Ghost Tour
Americanghostadventures.com -This 2-hour tour will take you through historic downtown Orlando, home of the some the creepiest unsolved mysteries and spooky scandals in Orlando history. Your knowledgeable tour guide will fill you in on the history of these spooky places and tell you first-hand ghost stories. Along the way, you'll get to try out professional ghost hunting equipment, just like the pros use. We will use the equipment to see if these are just stories or if the buildings are truly haunted! Ghost hunting is an unpredictable business, so you'll never know what you might see! We can NOT guarantee paranormal activity or a ghost siting. If it's raining, don't forget to wear your ghoul-oshes because we run all year and tours run rain or shine! MORE details, times, events and tours available on our website.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of K2 meters
- Parting gift
- Pictures of your adventure
What's excluded :
- Face Coverings for $8.00 that are reusable
- Disposable masks for sale. ($1.00).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Church Street Station, 129 W Church St, Orlando, FL 32801-3303
We will be touring the historic district of downtown Orlando and talking about the history, ghost sightings and urban legends of the area. With our ghost equipment, we will stop an do a mini-investigation at certain locations. Tour route changes night and venues vary depending on availability and events that are scheduled for downtown.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :129 W Church St, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We ask that all our guests come with their own masks for the tours. If you do not have a mask or forget your mask, we will have disposable masks for sale. ($1.00). Face Coverings for $8.00 that are reusable. We do offer rain checks and they have been extended to be valid for 2 years for you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.