Downtown Portland Airplane Tour
People love to look at the Downtown Portland skyline from the International Rose Garden, from the Eastbank Esplanade, or while driving past on I-5 through the city.
There’s something special about this skyline, especially at night, that we all seem to love. In spite of the horrendous traffic, Portland is a beautiful city to look at, and even better when flying above and around it…especially at night!
This Portland air tour is a perfect and affordable way to check it out.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Once in a lifetime experience
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Portland Oregon Sign, 70 NW Couch St, Portland, OR 97209-4038
A famous Portland landmark that features an outline of the state and a white stag dear, this sign welcomes people from all over the world to Portland.
Pass By: Moda Center, 1 N Center Court St, Portland, OR 97227-2102
Moda Center, formerly known as the Rose Garden, is the primary indoor sports arena in Portland, Oregon, United States. It is used basketball, ice hockey, rodeos, circuses, conventions, ice shows, concerts, and dramatic productions.
Pass By: Rose Quarter, 1 N Center Court St, Portland, OR 97227-2102
The Rose Quarter is a 30-acre sports and entertainment district located in Portland's Lloyd District on the east bank of the Willamette River, just east of downtown.
Pass By: Providence Park, 1844 SW Morrison St, Portland, OR 97205-1605
Providence Park is an outdoor sports venue in the northwest United States, located in the Goose Hollow neighborhood of Portland, Oregon. It has existed in rudimentary form since 1893, and as a complete stadium since 1926.
Pass By: Tilikum Crossing, Portland, OR, USA
Tilikum Crossing, Bridge of the People is a cable-stayed bridge across the Willamette River in Portland, Oregon, United States. It was designed by TriMet, the Portland metropolitan area's regional transit authority, for its MAX Orange Line light rail passenger trains.
Departure Point :1: Portland, OR, USA
2: Envi Adventures, 1350 NW Perimeter Way, Troutdale, OR 97060, USA
Return Detail :Envi Adventures, 1350 NW Perimeter Way, Troutdale, OR 97060, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.