Downtown St. Pete E-Bike Rental
Downtown St. Pete is home to beautiful green spaces and bike friendly routes that line the waterfront with skyline views. Our experience is designed to provide a unique perspective for an e-bike ride with beautiful views. The ride begins at the corner of the Rowdies stadium, ride will start along the St. Pete marina, make a quick stop at the new St. Pete Pier and continue past Vinoy Park with possible dolphin sighting, and through Snell Isle.
We take pride in well informing our guests with unique routes and detailed information to experience a unique tour of the city. We discovered e-bikes about a year ago and knew this would be a fun way for tourists and locals to explore all that downtown St. Pete has to offer. As an owner operated business, our goal is to provide our guests with a memorable and personable experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bike lock
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Parking lot of the Rowdies Stadium: $5 per day
- Riding an e-bike is much more exciting than your typical pedal bike, experience the thrill of going up to 20 mph with throttle or pedal assistance. For this experience we will meet at the starting point of your e-bike ride which will be the corner of the Rowdies stadium parking lot. We will explain the e-bike to make sure our guests feel confident and secure during the ride. In order to provide a great experience we suggest small groups of 2-4 guests. We will provide all of the necessary equipment such as a fully charged e-bike, helmet and bike lock. Once we go through a quick tutorial, safety information and bike route guests will be on their way to explore the city! Take a ride along the waterfront, make a quick stop at the new St. Pete pier and take a walk through the sand at Spa Beach. Next, continue your ride along the route and ride past beautiful Vinoy Park into North Shore park where you might see some dolphins, and finally explore Snell Isle and North East neighborhoods that showcase beautiful multi-million dollar homes. We want our guests to walk away with a wonderful experience of downtown St. Pete, a unique perspective that both tourists and locals can appreciate.
Departure Point :1st Street Southeast, 1st St SE, St. Petersburg, FL 33701, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/15/2020 - 1/6/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.