Downtown Vegas Sightseeing and Foodie Tour
A fun and unique tour that combines great food with city attractions! You'll visit all the major parts of Downtown Las Vegas as you stroll through the world-famous Fremont Street experience. Learn about how the city began and visit many must-see attractions. You'll then venture into the Fremont East District and off-the-beaten-path for a unique look into the local Las Vegas lifestyle. Discover where the locals go to eat, drink, and hang out and sample some of the delicious food sprinkled throughout the neighborhood.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tastings from three to four popular local restaurants
- Knowledgeable and friendly local foodie tour guide
- A complete walking city tour of downtown Las Vegas
- Water at every foodie stop
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages (available to purchase) at every foodie stop
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuity for your tour guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5620
You'll start your Downtown Las Vegas foodie tour visiting the world-famous Fremont Street Experience, learning about the history of where Vegas began. You'll visit many must-see attractions in the area as you get a chance to marvel at all the excitement of the world's largest TV screen, neon lights, street performers, live entertainment, and music. As you stroll down Fremont Street, enjoy Vegas' iconic neon signs like the Ruby Slipper, Vegas Vic and the "Welcome to Fabulous Downtown Las Vegas" sign.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fremont East District, Las Vegas Blvd and Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101
You’ll visit 5 local favorite foodie locations and sample between 1 to 3 tastings at each stop. Each tasting is specifically picked to highlight what makes each location special.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Downtown Container Park, 707 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5615
In between bites, you’ll do some sightseeing and learn about the Downtown Project. You’ll also walk on the very first paved street in the city and visit some of the old historic hotels. Your guide will even snap a souvenir photo or two so you can remember your Downtown Las Vegas food tour forever!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza Hotel & Casino, 1 N Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Return Detail :1020 E Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes and casual dress code is recommended.
- Tour operates in rain or shine, hot or cold. Please note Vegas weather conditions before booking.
- You MUST be able to walk 1.5 miles or more at a moderate pace in ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS.
- Tour stops and tastings may vary.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- You MUST contact tour operator in advance to advise of any food allergies or restrictions by calling. Substitutions are not guaranteed.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for check-in.
- Tour begins promptly at scheduled time. Tour operator/tour guide is not responsible for missed information or missed tastings due to late arrivals.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival.
- Cash gratuities are welcome and appreciated for exceptional service from your tour guide.
- Summer tours not recommend for people sensitive to extreme heat.
- Winter tours not recommmend for people sensitive to cold.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.