Downtown Walking Ghost
Meet at Fleet Landing (200 Commendencia St) with one of our veteran guides and walk Pensacola's historic waterfront district and hear memorable ghost and troubling stories. Stops occur in front of former bars, jail, firehouse, restaurants, and even a brothel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Crazy, bizarre happenings have been occurring in Pensacola's downtown waterfront district since it first became occupied in 1756. The best way to explore these is by foot. The stories span from the macabre to the humorous--yet there is an overwhelming dark influence of the material presented.
Each group--minimum of 6--convenes at Fleet Landing, which is at 200 Commendencia St. just west of S. Palafox St. A uniformed guide will greet you and take the roll, so please arrive around 10 minutes early. The tour route advances north, then east, and lastly back south. The total distance walked will probably be one mile.
Stops will be made in front of various landmarks, where the guide will relate the importance of the particular spot. Ghost sightings are bonus! Altogether the tour runs an hour.
If you like ghost tours, this is the one you are sure to enjoy.
Departure Point :750 Commendencia St, Pensacola, FL 32502, USA
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.