Dozza Tour Guide And Wine Tasting
Dozza is located in the province of Bologna and is the most colorful medieval village I have ever seen: the walls of the houses that overlook its alleys are open-air paintings, in which spectacular works of art have been painted.
Dozza is part of the club of "The most beautiful villages in Italy" and walking through its streets you will fill your eyes with pure beauty.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- guided tour
- Snacks - wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Sforza Castle in Dozza
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Murales di Dozza, 40060, Dozza Italy
the Painted Wall has physically characterized the facades of the houses in the historic center, the murals are in close symbiosis with the history, the atmosphere, the aromas of the ancient village and the sweet surrounding hilly landscape. On the walls of this village, around the windows, the gates, the shops ring or match the colors of the paintings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sforza Castle in Dozza, Piazza della Rocca, 40060 Dozza BO, Italy
The Rocca di Dozza is a monumental complex of medieval origin transformed by Caterina Sforza into a fortified castle and used, during the Renaissance, as a noble residence.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Enoteca Regionale Emilia Romagna, Piazza Rocca, 40060, Dozza Italy
Enoteca Regionale Emilia Romagna is an association that has been operating since 1970 for the promotion and enhancement of the regional wine heritage. This purpose was recognized in 1978 by the Emilia Romagna Region which, with a specific law, defined Enoteca Regionale Emilia Romagna "the most suitable instrument for promoting regional wine in Italy and abroad".
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We take from all the hotels in Bologna
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.