Dracula Private Tour
Enjoy this private and comfortable one day tour to one of the most famous castles in Romania: The Bran Castle! Long-time associated with the Dracula Legend, this medieval landmark of Transylvania is a must see and so are the other attractions that are part of the trip: The Peles Palace - the official summer residence of the Romanian Royal Family, Sinaia Monastery - a 17th century Christian Orthodox establishment, Brasov city - one of the most beautiful cities in Transylvania.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Sinaia Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Brasov Historical Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sinaia Monastery, Manastirii 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
Beautiful late 17th century Orthodox monastery.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
Impressive summer residence of the Romanian Royal family from the 19th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
Explore the medieval Transylvanian castle and find out about the connection with the Dracula legend.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Brasov Historical Center, Piazza Sfatului, Brasov Romania
Short walking tour of the Brasov historical center.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any place in Bucharest!
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.