Dracula Shared Tour
Comfortable shared tour, explore Transylvania with a young and eager English speaking local guide in this one day tour: Peles Palace in Sinaia, Bran "Dracula" Castle and Brasov city. Eight seats minivan (never bigger), hotel pick-up and drop-off included!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off in Bucharest
What's excluded :
- Tickets to attractions
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
Visit the Romania's Monarchy summer residence.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
Explore the medieval Bran Castle and learn about the stories that made Dracula famous worldwide.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Brasov, Brasov, Brasov County, Central Romania, Transylvania
Walking tour of 30 minutes on the beautiful streets of Brasov and then one hour free time.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will get in touch by email or phone the day before the tour in order to communicate the exact pick-up time.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/7/2019 - 6/22/2022
Saturday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.