Dracula's Castle Peles Castle And Brasov Day Trip From Bucharest
TOUR( UP TO 7 PEOPLE )
Enjoy the splendid landscape of Prahova Valley with our air conditioned minivan citroen jumpy 2016 and find out more about the legends and myths about two of the most popular castles in Romania.Discover the 19th- century Peles castle one of the most well pereserved european royal palaces in Europe, that was used as a summer residence by the royal family.Learn more about the magnificent Bran castle and discover Dracula's legend!
Also visit with us the medieval town of Brasov situated in the heart of the Charpatians!
Our guide and driver Alex will make sure you have an amazing day !
Let's have fun together and take this trip to remember!
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel /accomodation
All you have to do is enjoy the amazing landscape offerd by Prahova Valley and the Charpatians
Our first stop will be Peles castle built in the 19-th century by romanian king ,Carol the first in a neo-reinissance style .
Then we'll visit magnificent gothic Bran castle and discover the amazing legend of Dracula
Our last stop will be in Brasov where we will visit the famous Black church and the old city
In the end ,we'll head back to Bucharest and drop you off at your hotel .
transportation with air conditioned modern minivan
english speaking private driver and guide
breaks for coffe and toilet
pick up and drop off at your hotel
Whats's not included:
Departure Point :at your hotel
Departure Time :at request between 7 am and 9 am
Return Detail :at your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.