Drag Her-Story Walking Tour
Wander through the charming streets for a Greenwich Village Walking tour and West Village walking tour, New York City, mixing a Drag Her-story & LGBTQ+ history with interesting stories about the city.
Sip some alcohol, make friends, and spill some tea as we are entertained in Christopher Street Park by a local New York City Queen.
Discover and choose your favorite dream home in a historic iconic brownstone, perched in the stylish tree-lined streets of the West Village, the Big Apple's oldest surviving residential townhouses.
Sample a tasty delight from a landmark bakery made famous in Sex and The City.
End the tour as you honor and celebrate the LGBTQ+ Pride and spirit in us all as you sashay through the glorious AIDS memorial.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - The Stonewall Inn
- Entry/Admission - Greenwich Village
- Entry/Admission - Washington Square Park
- Entry/Admission - 51-53 Christopher Street
- Entry/Admission - Gay Street
- Entry/Admission - Pieces New York
What's excluded :
- Ice Cream
- Coffee and/or Tea - Water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Stonewall Inn, 53 Christopher St, New York City, NY 10014-3530
Gay bar & National Historic Landmark, site of the 1969 riots that launched the gay rights movement.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Greenwich Village, 14th Street and West of Broadway, New York City, NY
The epicenter of the city's 1960s counterculture movement, the tree-lined streets of Greenwich Village are now a hub of popular cafes, bars and restaurants. Jazz clubs and Off-Broadway Theaters can also be found amid the brownstones and New York University buildings. At its heart is Washington Square Park, where people mingle around the central plaza. Rainbow flags attest to the neighborhood's LGBT-friendly vibe.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 5 Ave, Waverly Pl., W. 4 St. and Macdougal St. Washington Square Park, New York City, NY 10011
Washington Square Park is a 9.75-acre public park in the Greenwich Village neighborhood of Lower Manhattan, New York City. One of the best known of New York City's public parks, it is an icon as well as a meeting place and center for cultural activity
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: 51-53 Christopher Street, 51 Christopher St # 53, New York City, NY 10014-3530
Christopher Street is a street in the West Village neighborhood of the New York City borough of Manhattan. It is the continuation of 9th Street west of Sixth Avenue. It is most notable for the Stonewall Inn, which was located on Christopher Street.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bleecker Street, Bleecker St, New York, NY, USA
Bleecker Street is an east–west street in the New York City borough of Manhattan. It is most famous today as a Greenwich Village nightclub district. The street connects a neighborhood today popular for music venues and comedy, but which was once a major center for American Bohemia.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Gay Street, New York City, NY
Gay Street is a short, angled street that marks off one block of Greenwich Village in the New York City borough of Manhattan. The street's name does not refer to the LGBT character of Greenwich Village, or to any other LGBT issues.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Pieces New York, 8 Christopher St, New York City, NY 10014-3519
Tuesday night karaoke, drag spectaculars & other events drive this local, long-standing gay bar.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Washington Square Arch, Washington Square N, New York, NY 10012, USA
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :NYC AIDS Memorial Park at St. Vincent's Triangle, 76 Greenwich Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety is our # 1 priority, We want your to be FABULOUS and be safe and comfortable to visit us (and NYC), we will be ready to take you and your family into stores, bars, parks, food places. Even with all these measures in place, we cannot, however, guarantee that you won't be exposed to Covid-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.