Dragon Bridge Breathing Fire & Water with Marble Mountains, Lady Buddha tour
- Visit the holy pagodas and explore the natural caves where used to be a hospital to treat Vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
- Enjoy the tunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water fire, wood, earth and metal.
- Visit the family Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people are so skillful.
- Visit the Giant Lady Buddha Statue on Son Tra Peninsula
- Overlook the most marvelous view of mountains, blue ocean & Da Nang city
- Enjoy traditional music and Apsara dance while having dinner
- Enjoy the most beautiful view of bridges at night in Da Nang
- Enjoy the Dragon fire and water performance at 9pm on Sat or Sun
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Modern A/C luxury car or minivan with driver
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Entrance tickets, elevator tickets
- Vietnamese set menu dinner
- Local drinks such as sugar can or coconut juice while watching the fire/water
- Bottled of water & towel
- WiFi available
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
What's excluded :
- Your own expenses
- Gratuity ( Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
At 3:00pm, your tour guide and driver pick you up at your hotels in Hoi An or Da Nang.
First, visit Marble Mountains where you can explore the natural caves. You will also visit a Buddhist pagoda and enjoy sensational views from the mountains. At all times your guide will be happy share his extensive knowledge about the history and culture of Vietnam.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lady Buddha, Da Nang Vietnam
Next we will make our way to Son Tra Mountains where you will have the chance to pray at the Giant Lady Buddha Statue and enjoy views of the ocean and the modern city of Da Nang.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
When the sun sets Da Nang is brought alive by bright colorful lights from bridges and buildings, cafes and restaurants, and you will have the opportunity to take photos of the Dragon Bridge and the Love Bridge.
Later you will enjoy a wonderful dinner and experience Da Nang night life amongst the local community.
If you are able to schedule this tour for either Saturday or Sunday, you will be rewarded with a stunning show where the Dragon breathes fire and water. This happens at 9pm.
On Saturday and Sunday the tour will end at approximately 10pm
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.