Drayton Hall Plantation Admission Ticket in Charleston
Discover the landscape of historic Drayton Hall, the oldest preserved Plantation house in America still open to the public. Founded in 1738, Drayton Hall is the nation’s earliest example of fully executed Palladian architecture. Enjoy a 20 minute introduction tour of this historic estate and complete your visit with a self-guided tour through on the grounds as well as access to an 18th century African-American cemetery. Explore Drayton Hall on this family-friendly excursion from downtown Charleston; guarantee admission to this popular site by booking ahead.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Orientation Video
- Lenhardt Garden
- 18th Century African-American Cemetery
- Free Parking
- Entry/Admission - Drayton Hall
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Drayton Hall, 3380 Ashley River Rd, Charleston, SC 29414-7126
Make your way to Drayton Hall, a short 13-mile drive from downtown Charleston. Drayton Hall is a must-see for anyone interested in South Carolina history, Palladian architecture, and culture.
See layers of history carefully preserved on the 125 acres that surround the main house with stunning views of the Ashley River, the reflecting pond, and the 18th-century live oak trees. Included in your All-Access Admission ticket, you will receive full access to the landscape, the Lenhardt Garden, an 18th century African-American cemetery, and a chance to view the Orientation Video. Guided introductory tours covering the history of the property will be given daily at 9am, 10am, 11am, and 1pm.
At the end of your visit, make your way back to downtown Charleston and enjoy your stay in the city.
Departure Point :Drayton Hall, 3380 Ashley River Rd, Charleston, SC 29414-7126
Departure Time :2/18/2020 - 11/3/2021
Wednesday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 02:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Check-in with valid photo ID is required.
- Handicapped Accessible through exhibits, garden, museum shop, and walking trails (however wheelchairs, walkers and motorized scooters may have difficulty maneuvering on the unpaved paths). The guided House Tour does require walking up the portico steps into the house. Personal wheelchairs and scooters are prohibited on House Tours.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.