Dream of women Lavender fields and lunch in Provence
This is going to be a 9 hours unforgettable experience of the mountains, canyons and rivers of the Natural Parc of Verdon and then beautiful fields of lavender in eastern Provance (best to see in July/August). As this is a private tour, we’ll be happy to adopt it to your individual expectations.
• Having met with your guide and settled in the car, you will travel to the Triassic period (250-200 million years BC), when this part of France was on the water and formed by limestone and coral deposits, traces of which can still be seen today.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- • Once you’re there you will begin at the mouth of the river Verdon - this is an amazing place, the abundant vegetation of which rages all shades of green. You will be able to observe how the two regions of the Var and the Alps of Upper Provence merge their Mediterranean and Alpine ecosystems. You will have several stops on the slopes of the canyon, where you can experience the grandeur of this place and make memorable photos.
• Then you will go to the town of Moustier-Saint-Marie, where you will have a walk in the old city with your guide. This medieval village is surrounded by an impressive fortress, with steep cliffs and ancient buildings closely adjacent to each other. In this shady and cool place you will find an escape from the summer heat, and that is why visitors come here at the hottest season. The town of Moustier Saint-Marie was founded by monks as early as the fifth century, and its ancient camps will remind you of medieval times, and the guide will tell you its amazing history. You will have free time during which you can dine and taste the wine from the provence (not included in the tour price)
• Lunch at Moustier-Saint-Marie
• Further, on our way back to Nice, along the way we will visit incredibly picturesque lavender fields. This part of the tour is seasonal, takes place in June, July and early August (the flowering season of lavender)
• Then your guide would take you back to Cannes
Departure Point :Cannes
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.