Dresden Christmas Market Tour from Prague incl. Hot Wine and 100USDGift Card!
Our Santa Guide will pick you up from the meeting point and takes you through the charming Bohemian region to Dresden Christmas Markets, where you’ll see all of the most famous sights, and also learn about the fascinating history of German Christmas traditions that have made Dresden a unique holiday destination. Try delicious wine and cookies, choose some souvenirs and continue to other markets where locals like to get their X-mas spirit lighting up. A lot of gifts and surprises you will get during the tour because its a special time of the year and we like to make our guests happy!!!!
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 100 USD Hotel Saving Gift Card
- Alcoholic Beverages - Mulled Wine
- All Fees and Taxes
- Snacks - Christmas cookie
What's excluded :
- Fairytale Dresden Christmas market tour is the ideal way to learn about local Chrismas traditions and try delicious mulled wine and festive food with a creative and friendly tour guide.
During the tour, you will visit Chrismas Markets in Dresden and learn about unique products that are available at the markets.
You will try the most delicious Mulled Wine and Chrismas cookies
Get incredible X-mas Spirit
Learn Traditional German Carrol
And of course, get a Chrismas Gift 100USD Hotel Saving Card from Santa
Departure Point :Pařížská 1073, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.