Dresden: Walking tour with the night watchman
Discover Dresden at dusk and admire the impressive sights in the illuminating evening light.
Enjoy a classic night watchman tour and look forward to spooky stories.
Admire the historical Frauenkirche, see the famous Semper Opera House and take a look at the Zwinger.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Am Theaterplatz Am Theaterplatz, 01067 Dresden, Saxony Germany
Explore Dresden's beautiful Old Town at dusk and follow the historical night watchman on his rounds.
At nightfall, the hour of the night watchman strikes. His horns rings in narrow alleys, the light of his lantern penetrates the darkness. With his halberd, he protects the honorable citizens from vagabonds and shady characters even in the darkest corners. Look forward to an entertaining tour with spooky stories and juicy anecdotes from centuries past.
Furthermore, take a look at the beautiful sights of the city. See the Semper Opera House and the famous Zwinger, walk over the palace square and get a glimpse of the Brühlschen Terrassen.
Departure Point :Theaterplatz, 01067 Dresden, Germany
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :An der Frauenkirche, 01067 Dresden, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.