Drift Fishing Trip off the Coast of Fort Lauderdale
Let's go fishing! Come out fishing with us on a half day deep sea fishing adventure. Every day, we head out on 3 half day fishing trips off the coast of Fort Lauderdale to catch kingfsih, snapper, grouper and anything else that may bite. Our experienced and friendly crew will guide you throughout the trip and help with everything. All gear, bait, tackle and licenses are included in the price.
What's included :
- FREE and included in the price:
- Bait and Tackle
- Fishing Licenses
- Fish Cleaning
- Experienced and Friendly Crew
- Coolers and Ice
- Parking Fees
- Kid Friendly
What's excluded :
- Not Included in price:
- Food and drinks (Bring your own, we have a convenience store right next to our boat)
On this trip, we head out to the reef to do some bottom fishing for snapper, grouper and other reef species. It gets deep quickly here, so we'll be fishing just a mile offshore of the beautiful Fort Lauderdale coastline. Our experienced and fun mates help with baiting and rigging to help you come home with a catch. At the end of the trip, the mates offer free fish cleaning, so if you catch good eating fish, you can take your fish home or to one of our local restaurants to get them cooked up. Every day is different and you never know what may be biting out there. Good luck and have fun!
• Fishing Headquarters, 301 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-1619
Departure Point :Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, Florida
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to the trip.
- Bring food and drinks and sunglasses. We have a convenient store right next to our boat. We have coolers and ice aboard for you to use.
- Bring some luck and have fun!
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Limited Capacity- we are currently running at half capacity for the boat.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.