Drive an Atv, enjoy Ziplines and swim in a Cenote from Cancun and Riviera Maya
Discover the best of adventure in Riviera Maya, an ecological park located in the depths of the jungle of Quintana Roo, to spend a day of exciting adventures.
Get ready to live one of the most exciting adventures of your life.
This tour includes transportation roundtrip from your hotel in Cancun to our park
Upon arrival a team of professionals will welcome you and give you a detailed explanation of the activities you will do and the security systems that they have.
The activities that you have included in our park are:
The ziplines full of adrenaline in the depth of the jungle,
Drive Atvs, an extreme activity with professional equipment.
the experience of swimming in a real Mayan cenote
book now and prepare to live one of the most exciting adventures that the Mayan Riviera can offer you
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All the necessary equipment
- Pick up and drop off
- Snacks - Mexican
- Certified guide
What's excluded :
- Photos and souvenirs
- Bottled water - Any drink
The tour starts with the transportation from your hotel in Cancun and Riviera Maya, our driver will take you to puerto morelos at la ruta de los cenotes. This is the natural park and a place where the adventure and the adrenaline starts, in the middle of the jungle you will discover an amazing park with all the best activities for people who likes to feel the adrenaline. Atv’s, ziplines, and a Real Cenote Maya.
Your certified guide will take you to live this experience step by step doing all the activities with the best security equipment.
• La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/11/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.