DRIVE an ATV in the MAYAN JUNGLE. Includes Equipment and Transportation
Venture to discover the lush vegetation of the Jungl Maya and its isolated exotic trails, during an adventure aboard your own ATV.
Sube aboard a powerful ATV and start a tour of the emerald green jungle paths. Debora logo paths among the jungle with rocks and roots of trees halfway through, cross different obstacles that will make your trip the most extreme and fun.
Speed up the engine and run behind your guide, enjoying the way the ATV devours the steep jungle path. Keep your eyes peeled to admire the wildlife around you, such as the fast gray foxes and the sun-lit iguanas on the rocks.
You'll enter the majestic rainforest and drive at the speed you want. Without a doubt, the quad bike tour is the most exciting thing in Cancun and the Riviera Maya.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Safety equipment (helmet)
- Shared ATV
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual Guide
- Soda/Pop - One non-alcoholic beverages (bottled water and soft drinks)
- Entry/Admission - El Dorado Maroma
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Lockers and key $2 USD (it will be charged $5 USD, at the end of the tour $3 USD will be returned)
- Fee $8 USD per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Dorado Maroma, Carr. Cancún - Tulum Km. 55.3, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Our team will take care of passing through you in one of our minivans already sanitized for greater health care, you will take the road along the Cancun road and arrive at Maroma beach where you can carry out the activity.
When you arrive you will register, your guide will take you to where the quad bikes are. You will be given necessary instructions on how to manage your atv, the points you need to know to get on the way and finally you will be given your equipment and your quad bike, you can choose whether you want on a difficult or shared basis. You will be ready to follow your guide, to take you on a path through the jungle, you will cross at full speed different and fun challenges along the way, in addition after crossing the jungle you will reach a path along the beach.
In every moment there will be photographers capturing your experience. At the end of the travel you will park your atv and enjoy a snack with drinks before returning to your hotel.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know, so a representative of our company can contact you and indicate the correct place and time for your pickup. This service has different schedules. The schedules variates according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule confirmation via mail or via text message.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age to participate: 6
- Minimum age to ride on your own: 16 (handling test required)
- Minors aged 6 to 15 must participate on shared basis accompanied by a paying adult
- Minors aged 6 to 9 pay the child rate
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, or persons with recent surgeries, heart conditions, or back problems.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.