DRIVE in JUNGLE MADNESS with Ziplines circuit, Polaris/ATV, Cenote and Transport
This tour will make the family feel like they're in an Indiana Jones movie, as you speed through the jungle.
Prepare yourself for an adventure in the Mayan Jungle. The heart beats a thousand per hour, the adrenaline will flow as you fly over the treetops. Challenge the path of suspension bridges; feel the adrenaline rush as you jump from a fun bungee. Drive a powerful ATV or Polaris RZR buggy and hit it all on a crazy off-road track!. Finally, let the fresh water of a beautiful natural cenote clean you from head to toe, from excited to relaxed.
Preparate to fill yourself with mud on the Mud Madness track. You will make your way through the jungle and enjoy the vegetation that surrounds you. Or fly through the air on the zip line circuit and walk through the sky on the circuit of 7 suspension bridges and contemplate the incredible view of the Mayan jungle.
An jungle tour isn't complete without a dip in the calm waters of a Mayan cenote. Get in the way with a good dip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Mountain Climbing Equipment
- Polaris or ATV road trip
- Zipline circuit in the jungle
- 4 suspension bridges
- Tarzania Activity
- Swim in a Cenote
- Transportation (Additional Price)
- Entry/Admission - La Ruta de los Cenotes
What's excluded :
- Photos & videos (Extra cost)
- Vehicle insurance
- Lockers (Extra cost)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
The adventure begins when our team picks you up at your hotel and they will travel to a park in the middle of the jungle. When you arrive, you'll hear information about safety and health procedures, receive your harnesses and the rest of your equipment.
First you'll blow up on an 8-line circuit, rising through the treetops. Then you'll walk along a circuit of seven suspension bridges, including a rope path. At the end of this experience, hook up to an elastic rope to make the bungee jump, which will bring you down quickly and safely, to the surface.
Climb aboard a military truck that will take you to our private cenote, Lukuma. When you arrive you'll change vehicles for a Polaris Ranger RZR or an ATV, for a jungle tour. You'll arrive at a cenote to cool off a bit and walk. Finally, return to jungle to enjoy a light meal before your return to your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Monumento ruta de los cenotes, Quintana Roo Puerto Morelos - Leona Vicario, 77586 Joaquín Zetina Gasca, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know, so a representative of our company can contact you and indicate the correct place and time for your pickup. This service has different schedules. The schedules variates according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule confirmation via mail or via text message.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- To drive you must be over 16 years of age and present a valid ID.
- To be a co-pilot must be greater than 8 years.*
- The requirements for the use of Ziplines and Skywalkers the maximum waist size is 47" or 120 cm.
- The weight limit for Tarzania and Superfly is 243 pounds or 110 kg.
- Minimum thickness in Tarzania: 45 kg / 99 lb.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.